Forage Tall Fescue (Endophyte Free) - Cajun II
Cajun Tall Fescue is a high-performance forage option for your pasture. Bred by a collaboration between LSU and Auburn, Cajun II offers rugged, southern genetics and high yields, with a unique crossing of European and Mediterranean-type fescues that provides broad adaptation and tolerance to hot and cold climates. Not only does it offer improved animal performance, but it's also endophyte-free, making it safe for all livestock, including horses. Cajun II is versatile and can be planted alone or with other grasses, legumes, and works well for stockpiling for fall grazing. Expect multi-year production out of this top-performing tall fescue.
- Versatile - works well alone, with other grasses, or cool season legumes
- Wide range of adaptation to heat, humidity, and the cold
- Bred for high yielding first cutting
- Great regrowth after initial cutting
- Early maturing
- Seeding Rate: 30-40 lbs./acre
- Seeding Depth: 1/8 in. to 3/8 in.